For Monthly digest report/newsletter subscriptions,
click link below and we’ll add your email to the notification group:
Add me to your Document Monthly Digest email list
* Please note that by clicking the link you give your consent to store and process your personal data (Name/Surname and email address) according to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation). For more information please check our web-page for Rules and Policies
When: 12 September 2019 | Berlin
16 March 2020 | Berlin
26 November 2020 | Stuttgart
Where: on-site (Berlin/Stuttgart) or by Webinar
Target Group: Aerospace companies | OEMs, suppliers and MRO | Quality
assurance | legal department | purchase | Occupational safety and environmental protection | supply chain management | Product safety.
How to register? Please complete this form and send it by email to
For details see below or consult the Flyer
REACH and standardization – How can standards take REACH requirements into account?
For many aerospace companies, the complexity of REACH requirements poses a major challenge. REACH has an impact not only on internal processes but also on the entire supply chain. This means that airlines, OEMs, suppliers and MRO services need to comply with a variety of authorization and restriction requirements.
After expiry of the registration deadlines for large tonnages in 2010 and 2013, the last registration deadline for pre-registered substances will expire on 31 May 2018. By then the substances that are manufactured or imported in quantities of up to 100 tonnes per year must be registered. This last registration deadline particularly affects the aerospace industry, which now has the task of producing a registration dossier.
For more details and registration see the Flyer or contact ASD-STAN
Download the latest Facts&Figures brochure HERE
Courses on Simplified Technical English, Specification ASD-STE100 Training Courses for “SIMPLIFIED TECHNICAL ENGLISH, ASD-STE100”
Free version of of the latest version ASD-STE100 Issue 7 can be found here
IAQG would like all users to be aware of AS/EN/JISQ 9100:2016-series Quality Management Systems (QMS) deployment support material available on the public IAQG website at https://www.sae.org/iaqg/organization/9100.htm. The AS/EN/JISQ 9100:2016 deployment support material includes:
* *Training Slides*on Executive Overview
* *Correlation Matrix*
<https://www.sae.org/iaqg/projects/cross_ref.pdf> that relate the 2016 to the 2009 standard version and from the 2009 to the 2016 standard version.
* *Transition implementation*<https://www.sae.org/iaqg/projects/2016_aug_progress.pdf> strategies that include a step-by-step guide towards implementing AS/EN/JISQ 9100:2016-series standards.
* *Transition gap assessment matrix*
<https://www.sae.org/iaqg/organization/9100.htm> is an Excel spreadsheet that companies can use for implementing AS/EN/JISQ 9100:2016-series standards.
The 9100-Series Team
ASD/AIA S5000F issue 1.0 -International specification for in-service data feedback
has been published and can be downloaded for free from the S5000F website https://www.s5000f.org
NEW S1000D 4.2 released
Issue 4.2 of S1000D, International specification for technical publications using a common source database, is now available for download. S1000D specifies the production of technical publications and is used for defense systems (air, land and sea), civil aviation and other products. The specification is jointly produced by the AeroSpace and Defence Industries Association of Europe (ASD), the Aerospace Industries Association of America (AIA) and the ATA e-Business Program.
Key highlights for Issue 4.2 include:
- Improvements on product attributes
- Alignment with Bike examples
- Data typing
- Guidance for display
- Business Rules
- Introduction of BrDoc. A new Schema for capturing business rules
- Improvements on readability
- Added unique references to id’s in the default BREX
- Referencing from BRDPs to the associated rule in the default BREX
- Severity levels
- Bike samples
- Alignment with display guidance
- Added support for BRDP
- Overhaul of guidance
- Metadata for ICN (new Schema)
- Enhancements to:
- General clean-up
- And many more
Subscribe to individual New Document Alerts:
RSS feed; paste this link into your RSS reader (Outlook etc.)